- Heavyweight fabric (6.1 oz./yd²)
- Pre-shrunk, relaxed fit with a lived-in feel
- Made using 100% ring-spun U.S. cotton
- Garment dyed using OEKO-TEX certified low-impact dyes
- In an effort to reduce fabric waste, each Good Mvmt garment is printed in the U.S. upon receipt of your order. No returns.
- Many members of our Good Mvmt community find that our tees run a bit snug and would suggest sizing up. To find your best size, please refer to this Size Chart
Painting the Good.
Resident multidisciplinary artist Casey Rickey's collection showcases his unique ability to combine abstract and vibrant pop art styles. Casey is inspired by the diverse colors, forms, and textures found in both street art and nature at large.