- Small bandanas measure 7" top to point and fit necks up to 13". Yorkies, Malteses, and Chihuahuas are a few examples of dogs who wear Small bandanas.
- Medium bandanas measure 9.5" top to point and fit necks up to 18". Cocker Spaniels, French Bulldogs, and Corgis are a few examples of dogs who wear Medium bandanas.
- Large bandanas measure 11.5" top to point and fit necks up to 22". Labs, Golden Retrievers, and German Shepherds are a few examples of dogs who wear Large bandanas.
- Measuring your dog's neck to find the appropriate size is strongly recommended. Use a soft tape to measure circumference, allowing ample room to slip two fingers between the dog's neck and bandana.
- If your dog is between sizes, sizing up is recommended.
- Hand wash or delicately machine wash in cold water. Air dry.
- Ethically Made in the USA.
About The Foggy Dog
Eco-friendly fashion for dogs
Giving back and a love for furry friends make Foggy Dog a natural Boon partner. Founder Rose Shattuck designs eco-friendly, high-quality dog collars, leashes, bandanas, and more with comfort and durability in mind. Their entire collection is handmade in the USA, and they donate food to dog shelters with every purchase.