- X-Small collars are 5/8" wide and fit necks between 8-12". Yorkies, Malteses, and Chihuahuas are a few examples of dogs who wear X-Small.
- Small collars are 5/8" wide and fit necks between 11-16". Cocker Spaniels, Pugs, and Corgis are a few examples of dogs who wear Small.
- Medium collars are 1" wide and fit necks between 14-19". Pit Bulls, Border Collies, and French Bulldogs are a few examples of dogs who wear Medium.
- Large collars are 1" wide and fit necks between 18-26". Labs, Golden Retrievers, and German Shepherds are a few examples of dogs who wear Large.
- Measuring your dog's neck to find the appropriate size is strongly recommended. Use a soft tape to measure circumference, allowing ample room to slip two fingers between the dog's neck and collar.
- Hand wash or delicately machine wash in cold water. Air dry.
- Ethically Made in the USA.
About The Foggy Dog
Eco-friendly fashion for dogs
Giving back and a love for furry friends make Foggy Dog a natural Boon partner. Founder Rose Shattuck designs eco-friendly, high-quality dog collars, leashes, bandanas, and more with comfort and durability in mind. Their entire collection is handmade in the USA, and they donate food to dog shelters with every purchase.